I’ve been tagged with a meme. A very non-important meme. (Is that redundant?) Cassandra at Villainous Company calls it a crappy meme, but I’ll not go there.
First, the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Coming up below.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Do I know six people????
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Now all I have to do is try to find six non-important things or habits or quirks to tell you about myself…
1. I wear Crocs. I realize that some of you may find this disgustingly non-important and block my ISP from ever accessing your site again. But, isn’t it important to know who your “REAL” friends are? Maybe this is not so non-important, but I’m not deleting it because I have to think of 5 more things.
2. My fear of crowds extends to blogs that consistently have over 100 comments on every post.
3. I drink way too much coffee.
4. There are ten small post-it notes hanging off the bottom of my monitors. One of them reads “Insane Complexity” and I have no idea why I jotted that down and put it there.
5. I cut my waffles on the grid. I don’t understand why some people think this is strange.
6. Breaking the rules is fun, so I’m not going to list the sixth thing.