Amba tagged me last week and I’m just now getting around to posting Seven Seven Facts About Myself.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you’d like.
Seven Facts About Myself
- I’m inordinately proud of my children, step-children, and those they have chosen for mates. I am, without doubt, one of the most fortunate people on the planet.
- I remember living without electricity and indoor plumbing. It wasn’t that we couldn’t afford it so much as it was simply not available that far up in the mountains.
- I have seen a forest fire “close-up.”
- I am both shy and friendly. I am shy about revealing too much of myself to others and friendly in wanting everyone to feel welcome wherever I am.
- I like rocks.
is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been. Bryce Canyon
- Though thoroughly female, I like vanilla much more than I like chocolate. Unless it’s rich, dark chocolate. Then I must have both.
- I have an ancestor who fought for both the Union and the Confederacy. He also served time in prison camps on both sides, dying in Andersonville.
Now… about tagging seven other people. As noted here, I don’t know five people to tag and now I’m supposed to tag seven?